Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Dialouge

(It's raining there are two people in the car its dark country music playing on the radio, dash board lights shining its warm and cozy inside the car)

GIRL: Why did you do it? Am I not good enough for you? Don't act like you don't get any.

BOY: Oh come on it's not a big deal I had a weak moment she was there and we were fighting It wont happen again..... I promise.

GIRL: Youre right it wont cause im done Im gone babe

BOY: Don't kid yourself hun you need me you couldnt leave me

GIRL: Ahh your such and ass pull the damn car over let me out Im gonna walk!

BOY: Babe dont do this im sorry

GIRL: You should have thought about that before you cheateon me (starting to sob) let me out of the damn car now!

BOY: ( he goes to grab her hand) I'm so sorry

GIRL: (She pulls away sobbing)

No comments:

Post a Comment