Wednesday, March 7, 2012

An angery HONEST letter to my ex

Well I can't stand to look at you now
Still I can't bear the thought of you now

This complication's leaving me scared Stay when you think you want me
  Pray when you need advice Hey keep your sickness off me
Blame all your weakness on me Shame that I'm so contrite  
Hey keep your fingers off me, why can't I get through?
You think you have the best of intentions

I cannot shake the taste of blood in my mouthI keep on thinking that it's all done and all over now 

Well I can't stand to be with myself and I can't stand the taste of your mouth
Hey keep your sickness off me
Shame you can't take this from me Bane on the empty mind

Hey keep your fingers off me, why can't I get through?
Say what you want but you're not gonna win this time
Take what you want, but just leave me alive

No comments:

Post a Comment