Monday, March 5, 2012

LIFE and DEATH

     Staring at a wall The paints cracking, and crumbling off, It's empty just like my heart.
 What is the purpose of life? Is it just to feel pain and miseary?
 Why am I here, why can't I move the heart break and pain slides over me and crashes down like a wave
 I can't stop or run away from.
    
     Recently Two of my friends have died. I've always been a genuinly happy person
It's the small things in my life that make me happy and keep me marching through the days. 
But lately i've had this sick feeling in my stomach like i can't breathe like its never going to stop hurting.
My body is so emotionaly drained it feels like im dragging around the weight of the world. I'm furious at them. Why couldnt I help them love life the way I did?

No comments:

Post a Comment