Monday, March 5, 2012

Courage.... MY BONES

My Bones say that I'm good enough, even though my mind says I'm NOT.

My Bones whisper to me sternly saying I can do this keep going I'm strong enough, Even when my heart feels like It's ready to burst into flames.

My Bones tell me that If theres any more pressure In the atmosphere and bodies around me they will burst and blow to pieces they will turn into dust like thats all that I am the dust and grim of the earth.

My Bones tell me the only sound I want to hear is a melody softly soaring through my atmoshpere

My Bones tell me that there is still road left in my shoes.

My Bones scream to me that if the silence takes you then i hope it takes me too.

My Bones ache and cry asking me how I can be so high and still feel like dieing.

No comments:

Post a Comment